Are you a non-profit organization looking for a charitable donation from a Heritage Hospitality operation? If so, please note the following requirements. Only requests submitted per the application process below will be considered.
Heritage Hospitality includes Heritage Hills Resort (golf and onsite restaurants); Serenity Spa and Salon; Heritage Hotel Lancaster and Loxley’s Restaurant; AvalancheXpress Snow Tubing; Maewyn’s; Bogey Macaws; Springwood Golf Club; and Heritage Hills Athletic Club.
Organizations will be considered if:
- Your organization has been granted tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and;
- Has geographic focus in York or Lancaster where our employees and their families live and work, and;
- Has emphasis on causes that support kids
- Other causes may be considered if they display a compelling connection to Heritage Hospitality
- Organizations without a 501 (c) (3) non-profit, tax-exempt status
- Political campaigns, political or lobbying organizations, or those supporting the candidacy of a particular individual
- Churches or religious organizations, fraternal organizations, or labor organizations*
However, if these requests serve to further a larger charitable purpose, they may be considered.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on organization letterhead at least 4 – 8 weeks prior to need
- Include primary contact name, email address and telephone number
- Date of event
- Short description of the organization and its purpose
- Proof of 501 (c) (3) non-profit status
- List of Heritage Hospitality employees who currently volunteer for your organization
- List of sponsorship benefits, i.e. presence of ad, logo on banner or tickets
- Type of support requested
Please note: Heritage Hospitality owns and operates several businesses, therefore please limit your request to one (1) of our properties.
Requests can be mailed to:
c/o Bogey Macaws American Grille
Attn: Donation Request / Marketing Dept.
2700 Mount Rose Ave.
York, PA 17402